After amassing a wealth of almost 52 million pounds, Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has been named the wealthiest British star under 30.
The 'Harry Potter' star retained the top spot in heat magazine's 30 Under 30 Rich List with his fortune increasing by 6.1 million pounds from last year's figure.
AdvertisementDaniels earnings were boosted by the final two films in the boy wizard franchise, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Parts 1 and 2', for which he is thought to have earned in the region of 25 million pounds.
In second place is Keira Knightley, with an estimated worth of 31 million pounds which she has amassed from films such as the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise and lucrative modelling contracts with brands including Chanel.
'Twilight' hunk Robert Pattinson came fourth in the poll with a fortune estimated at around 25 million pounds.
The latest film in the series, 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1', has taken 315 million pounds worldwide at the box office since it was released earlier this month.
Daniel's 'Harry Potter' co-star, Emma Watson, dropped from third to fourth place on the list with an estimated fortune of 24 million pounds, while a third member of the cast - the most profitable franchise in history - Rupert Grint, rounds out the top five with 22 million pounds in the bank.
While actors dominated the list, singer Adele was a new entry at number 16 with 7 million pounds and Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was the highest climber, with a fortune estimated at 11 million pounds seeing her rise from 14th to seventh.
Heat magazine's 30 Under 30 Rich List, top ten:
1. Daniel Radcliffe, 22, 51.7 million pounds
2. Keira Knightley, 26, 30.8 million pounds
3. Robert Pattinson, 25, 24.9 million pounds
4. Emma Watson, 21, 23.9 million pounds
5. Rupert Grint, 23, 21.7 million pounds
6. Leona Lewis, 26, 13.2 million pounds
7. Cheryl Cole, 28, 11.4 million pounds
8. Katie Melua, 27, 10.7 million pounds
9. Craig David, 30, 9.6 million pounds
10. Charlotte Church, 25, 9.6 million pounds