A UK poll has adjudjed the men in the North East of England to be the best lovers ladies everywhere could ask for. The man of their dreams could well be camping out there!
A survey of female casual daters, headed by Forget Dinner, found that the North East beat London and the South East to the title, reports The Sun.
Yorkshiremen, on the other hand, were voted the Worst Lovers in the UK, ahead of males from the West Country and the Border regions.
Over 2000 of the female members quizzed also chose to explain their choice, giving the following comments about each region collected.
1. Tyne Tees - 'attentive'
2. London and the South East - 'eager to please'
3. Scotland - 'manly'
4. Wales and West - 'passionate'
5. Central and the Midlands - 'good fun'
6. Meridian (Thames Valley) - 'pleasant afterwards'
7. Granada (The North West) - 'would rather watch football'
8. Anglia - 'too selfish '
9. West Country - 'too rough'
10. Borders - 'too quick'
11.Yorkshire - 'lazy in bed'