Want to spice things up in the bedroom? Well, then turn your attention to a new book that provides tips on how to turn on your partner.
Barbara and Allan Pease's new book may come handy in making love life even sexier, reports the Daily Telegraph.
According to the book, five rules for better sex and romance are:
1. Women should initiate sex- The custom of a male approaching a female may not always work out, as men are often apprehensive of being rejected. Hence, the authors believe sometimes it's better off that women initiate kinky things.
2. Washing up can be an aphrodisiac- Men who do household chores seem sexier to women, according to the authors.
3. Men need to dress to impress - A survey conducted by anthropologist John Townsend and Gary Levy from Syracuse University showed that expensive clothing can lure women.
The polled women said they preferred having sex with men wearing smart suits, white shirts with designer ties and expensive watches to those dressed in low status clothing, such as Tshirts and jeans, vests, baseball caps and a fast-food restaurant uniform.
4. Smart women often make bad love choices- Lot of studies have shown that smarter women make wrong choices when it comes to matters of the heart.
Author of Success Intelligence, Dr Robert Holden insists that intelligent women waste their time analysing the true meaning of their relationships, instead of being open.
5. Humour is an aphrodisiac- Good sense of humour always gives an edge to men when they hit on a woman.