More than 60 dog meat restaurants and slaughterhouses in and around the Vietnamese capital city of Hanoi were shut down after it was found that two animals were infected cholera bacteria, a health official revealed.
The shops will be closed down for at least two weeks as the health officials take stock of the situation and make sure that no infected meat is sold to the general public.
AdvertisementAccording to the Ministry of Health, the infected animals were imported into the country which has led the health department to issue a proposal asking the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to test all of the imported dogs for any infection.
P No Competence Tests for Foreign Nurses? No Evidence That Popular Slimming Supplements Facilitate Weight Loss M
You May Also Like