David Hasselhoff Back Home After Seizure Treatment

by VR Sreeraman on  December 1, 2009 at 5:12 PM Celebrity Health News
RSS Email Print This Page Comment
Font : A-A+

 David Hasselhoff Back Home After Seizure Treatment
David Hasselhoff has been discharged from the hospital after treatment for a reported seizure, says his lawyer.

The 57-year-old Hasselhoff was rushed to LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week after his daughter Hayley called the emergency services.

Although, it is believed that the Baywatch star suffered a seizure, he has yet to confirm his illness.

The actors' attorney, Mel Goldsman said he was now taking rest at home.

"David is home now and he's fine," Contactmusic quoted Goldsman, as telling People.com.

Source: ANI
SRM

Post a Comment

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
Notify me when reply is posted
I agree to the terms and conditions

More News on:

Epilepsy Febrile Fits / Febrile Convulsions Absence Seizure 

News A - Z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

News Search

Medindia Newsletters

Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!

Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stay Connected

  • Available on the Android Market
  • Available on the App Store

Facebook

News Category

News Archive