34-year-old Dante Autullo from Chicago accidentally shot a 3.5 inch (8.9 centimeter) nail into his skull and was completely unaware of the same.
It was only the next day when he began feeling nauseous that he became aware of their being some problem with his health. His fiancee convinced him to see doctors who told him that the nail was lodged in the center of his brain.
AdvertisementDante is said to be recovering nicely after a two-hour surgery at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Illinois.
"He feels good. He moved all his limbs, he's talking normal, he remembers everything. It's amazing, a miracle," his fiancee, Gail Glaenzer, told the Associated Press.
P Risk of Asthma High in Babies Who Grow Early Urgent Need to Address Delivery of Preventive Health Services at Annual Check-Ups M
You May Also Like