10. Mark Wahlberg: "The Fighter" star had a strange answer when asked who his "sexiest" superhero was.
"Probably the little kid from 'Kick Ass,'" Fox News quoted him as telling Pop Tarts at the Comic Con Convention in July.
9. Prince: The legendary entertainer claimed that Internet was nearing an end and would soon be non existent. "The Internet's completely over. I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it," he told UK's Daily Mirror.
8. Kanye West: After apologizing profusely throughout 2010 for grabbing Taylor Swift's spotlight at the 2009 Grammys, Kanye West was disappointed that Taylor Swift "didn't have my back."
7. Pink. Just last month the pop/punk princess, who is currently pregnant with her first child, advocated beating up kids to discipline them.I think parents need to beat the crap outta their kids. I think the whole spanking thing and how it's gotten all PC is for the birds... [My dad] put me through a wall; it's the only reason I'm still alive," she told Access Hollywood.
6. Kesha: "I actually don't read anything, because I feel like the haters really like to hate out loud, [and] that people who love sometimes love quietly. So I don't really listen or look at anything," she told MTV News in May.
5. Taylor Momsen: "Gossip Girl" starlet Taylor Momsen announced that she had better things to do, apart from offering time, money and condolences to the victims of the Haiti Earthquake in January.
"Right now I'm trying to just finish my record and getting through the last season of "Gossip Girl" for right now," she told OK! when asked if she would follow the lead of celebs like Angelina Jolie and Wyclef Jean in supporting the cause.
4. David Arquette. After revealing on Howard Stern's radio show this week that he had been drinking too much since splitting from wife Courteney Cox a few months ago, and that he called Tom Cruise 'Sean' while drunk at a party, Arquette decided to reveal what he needs in a woman right now.
"[Courteney] said she doesn't want to be my mother," he continued. "I kind of need a mother right now. I need a girl to come bring me some soup and make sure I'm all right."
3. Gisele Bundchen. The world's highest paid supermodel gave hope to future moms all over the world when she described her experience of giving birth to son Benjamin last December. "It wasn't painful, not even a little bit." Bundchen told Brazilian TV show Fantastico.
2. Mel Gibson: when he insulted former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva for not having any friends, before declaring he had no friends either.
"You don't have any f*cking friends except me, and you treat me like shi*! So that's why I'm so f*cking angry, because I don't have any friends!" he said in an audio tape that was released in July.
1. John Mayer. The famed singer/songwriter put his foot in his mouth this year following a candid interview with "Playboy" magazine.
"[B]lack people love me. Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?' And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n***** pass," he said. He then called his love machine a "white supremacist," explaining that while he enjoyed the company of black women, he did not like sleeping with them.