Medindia

X

Brit Mum Slips into Coma After Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye

by Kathy Jones on  November 21, 2011 at 8:45 PM General Health News   - G J E 4
A British mother of two may have slipped into a permanent coma after she suffered from a near fatal allergic reaction to a hair dye.

Julie McCabe had applied a popular brand of hair dye, L'Oreal Preference, and was rinsing it off when she started to feel unwell.
 Brit Mum Slips into Coma After Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye
Brit Mum Slips into Coma After Allergic Reaction to Hair Dye
Advertisement

Her father Keith Miller revealed that after rinsing off the dye, she told her husband that she was unable to breathe properly and had to be rushed to a hospital.

Advertisement
The doctors told the family that she had suffered an allergic reaction to the dye and asked for the dye and the gloves used. Mr Miller said the doctors have warned the family that Mrs McCabe, 38, may not wake up from her coma and said, "We wouldn't wish anyone else to have to go through what we are going through."


Source: Medindia
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted I agree to the terms and conditions

You May Also Like

Advertisement
View All