A six year old boy who had inked on a temporary henna tattoo when on vacation to Egypt could be scarred for life after a painful reaction to the henna that left burn marks on his arms.
On his visit to Sharm-El-Sheikh two weeks ago, Cade Bailey had inked a temporary dragon tattoo on his forearm.
AdvertisementWhile the tattoo faded away after just one week, Bailey was left with burn marks on his arms following a delayed reaction of the chemicals added to the henna.
He was taken to the hospital where doctors covered the burns with protective bandage and steroid cream and antihistamine tablets to take three times a day. "The doctor said it was a chemical burn. Cade had suffered an allergic reaction to the tattoo. It's a great concern and very worrying as it's very painful for him. The arm's very hot to touch too, almost burning hot", his mother, Michelle said.
P New Healthy Eating Plate by Harvard Incidence of Accidental Poisoning Due to Drugs on the Rise in US Kids M
You May Also Like