The Health Ensure policy from Bajaj Allianz is a family medical insurance policy which covers the entire hospital and treatment cost in case of hospitalization due to any illness or accidents. It is a five star rated health insurance plan from ET Wealth due to its pricing and servicing features.
Features of Health Ensure
1. Coverage of up to 2% of pre and post hospitalization expenses
2. Coverage of pre-existing diseases after 2 years
3. Cashless facility at over 2400 hospitals in India.
4. Reimbursement of coverage at non-listed hospitals within 14 days
5. No medical test required up to age 55
6. Free health checkup after 4 years of claim free years
7. Coverage of over 130 day case procedures
8. Ambulance charges covered up to Rs. 1000
9. Special discount of 5% for family coverage
10. Finally, I-T Benefit under section 80D
a) Sum insured of 50,000, 75000 and 1 lakh
b) Policy coverage of 3 months to 55 years
c) Renewal of upto age 75
Pre and Post Expenses Coverage
Cost of medicines. Consultation charges of doctors. Diagnostic tests and more are covered under the pre and post hospitalization coverage.
But there are sub limits applicable on room, ICU rentals, etc. For the room rentals there is a cap or limit of up to 1% of sum insured. While for the ICU rental there is a cap of 2% of SI per day. There is also a cap of 30% of sum insured per day for the doctors' fee, surgeons' fee, etc. For the other diagnostic, ambulance, medicines, surgical appliances, chemotherapy, dialysis, radiotherapy, pacemaker cost, etc., there is a limit of up to 40% of sum insured per illness or injury.
Since there is no TPA involved with Bajaj Allianz, you can contact them directly in case of claim for the Bajaj Allianz Health Ensure, to be reported during hospitalization at the network hospitals. The claim process remains the same as any other regular mediclaim policy in India.