The case of Medication overdose of the newborn twins of Hollywood actor Dennis Quaid and wife has been finally settled for 750,000 dollars with the Los Angeles hospital which was responsible for the error.
A petition filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday shows that Cedars-Sinai hospital is not admitting wrongdoing as part of the settlement. It has to be approved by a Los Angeles judge.
AdvertisementTwo weeks after twins Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace were born (via a surrogate) in November 2007, the hospital mistakenly gave a massive overdose of the blood thinner Heparin, which nearly killed them.
Cedars-Sinai, which was fined 25,000 dollars by the California Department of Public Health, has since apologized.
"It was the scariest, most frightening day that I think either of us have ever been through, to come face to face with your little kids who - so young in that kind of situation," Usmagazine.com quoted Quaid as saying on 60 Minutes.
P British Surgeon Foresees First Full Face Transplant Within A Year Have No Doubts About the Benefits of Breastfeeding M
You May Also Like