After being food poisoned, at least 30 factory workers fell ill and one died.
The workers of Shital Fabrics began vomiting and complaining of stomach ache after eating food supplied by a local contractor.
They were admitted to a local hospital.
Dr.Tarsem Singh said the patients were being examined and they had collected and sealed the samples of food consumed by them.
"We then collected and sealed the samples including dal (a preparation of pulses), rice, chapatti, macroni, beans and potato. We have come to the hospital to examine the patients," said Dr. Singh.
The contractor and other people involved have been arrested by the police.