Over 250 girls, between 9 and 18 years, from two schools in Afghanistan have had to be hospitalized after they inhaled some mysterious fumes and displayed signs of poisoning. Both the schools are located in Herat province.
Reportedly, 115 girls were hospitalized on Thursday, September 3, 2015; 50 on Wednesday, September 2, 2015 and 126 on Monday, August 31, 2015. All the girls inhaled some type of gas and displayed signs of poisoning.
AdvertisementAseeluddin Jami, the deputy governor of Herat province, said, "I believe the incidents were deliberately caused. An investigation has been launched into the incident."
You May Also Like