Poisoning from snake bite can sometimes be fatal. Two children died of snake bite while another one is battling for life in Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur district.
This incident occurred in the early hours of Monday, July 27, 2015, in Uravakonda town of Anantapur district when a snake entered into a house and bit the children who were asleep. All the children were rushed to the hospital where the five-year-old Giri and his seven-year-old sister Harshitha died, while the elder nine-year-old Hema is battling for life.
PFrench Cops Seize 6 Tons of Cannabis from the Southern City of Marseille in a Drug Bust High-Methionine Diet Such as Eggs, Fish, Meat may Promote Memory Loss M
You May Also Like