Ten red-flag cancer warning symptoms have been listed by scientists. If these are present in a person, he or she must go for an immediate cancer screening.
According to the new research of more than 1700 people by Cancer Research UK, key to beating cancer was knowing these warning signs and "If in doubt, check it out,", News.com.au reported.
AdvertisementThe 10 Cancer symptoms are:
- Persistent cough or hoarseness
- Unexplained lump
- Persistent change in bowel habits
- Persistent change in bladder habits
- Unexplained weight loss
- Persistent unexplained pain
- Unexplained bleeding
- A sore that does not heal
- Persistent difficulty swallowing
- Change in the appearance of a mole
P Unemployment Linked to 45,000 Suicides Annually Union Health Minister Reviews Preparedness of Gujarat on H1N1 M
You May Also Like