Medindia

X

1-Year-Old Infant Electrocuted to Death in East Delhi's Patparganj Area

by Dr. Trupti Shirole on  October 17, 2015 at 9:31 PM General Health News   - G J E 4
A one-year-old boy, whose family was visiting relatives in New Delhi, was electrocuted on Thursday morning, October 15, 2015, when he came in contact with live wire. The victim was identified as Anshul, a native of Uttar Pradesh's Mahoba. The boy was with his parents to meet his paternal uncle who works at a community center in east Delhi's Patparganj area, reported a police official.
 1-Year-Old Infant Electrocuted to Death in East Delhi's Patparganj Area
1-Year-Old Infant Electrocuted to Death in East Delhi's Patparganj Area
Advertisement

The police official said, "Around 11.30 am on Thursday, Anshul's parents were away and his uncle had taken him to his workplace. While he was working on the terrace, the child came in contact with the wire and was electrocuted. Anshul was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead. His body was then sent for postmortem and later handed over to the family. A case of negligence causing death has been registered."

Advertisement
Source: IANS
Advertisement

Post your Comments

Comments should be on the topic and should not be abusive. The editorial team reserves the right to review and moderate the comments posted on the site.
User Avatar
* Your comment can be maximum of 2500 characters
Notify me when reply is posted I agree to the terms and conditions

You May Also Like

Advertisement
View All

More News on: