1. At birth we have over 300 bones. As we grow up, some of these bones fuse together as a result an adult has only 206 bones.
2. The Human hand has 27 bones.
3. The Femur, or thigh bone is the longest bone in our body and is about a quarter of our height.
4. The human body has 230 movable and semi- movable joints.
5. The Human skull is made up of 29 different bones
6. The strongest muscles of the human body are masseters, these are present on either side of the mouth and help with chewing and grinding food in our mouth.
7. The Thighbone is so strong that it withstands the axial load of about 1600-1800 kilos.
8. Most of the bones in the human body constitutes about ¾ of water.
9. The whole leg consists of 31 bones.
10.Almost every seven years, the human body replaces the equivalent of an entirely new skeleton.