BUDGET AND ACCOUNT HEADS
[(See Rule 17(3)]
Heads of Accounts (Expenditure)
3. Travel Expenses.
4. Office Expenses.
(c) Office Machines/Equipment
(e) Hot and cold weather charges
(g) Electricity and Water charges
(j) Staff car and other vehicles
(k) Other items.
5. Fee and Honoraria.
6. Payment for professional and special services.
7. Rents, Rates and Taxes/Royalty.
9. Advertising Sales and Publicity Expenses.
10. Grants in aid/Contributions/Subsidies.
11. Hospitality Expenses/Sumptuary Allowances etc.
13. Write off/Losses.
15. Expcnses in connection with the settling up and maintenance or the Board Laboratory.
16. Other charges (A residuary head, this will also include rewards and prizes).
Heads of Account (Receipts)
1. Payments by Central Government.
3. Fines and other receipts.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Age related macular degeneration is a disease of the elderly, wherein the macula or the central ...
It is time to enjoy the cool weather with the advent of the rains. Along with fun, one should also ...
Learn the basics about diabetes and how to bring it under control with turmeric, an highly ...View All