CHAPTER 4 -TEMPORARY ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS WITH CENTRAL BOARD
10. Manner and purpose of association of persons with Central Board.
(1) The Central Board may invite any persons, whose assistance or advice it considers useful to obtain in performing any of its functions, to participate in the deliverations of any of its meetings.
(2) If the person associated with the Board under sub-rule (1) happens to be a non-official, resident in Delhi, he shall be entitled to get an allowance of 6[rupees seventy five] per day for each day of actual meeting of the Central Board in which he is so associated.
(3) If such person is non-resident in Delhi, he shall be entitled to get an allowance of rupees seventy-five per day (inclusive of daily allowance) for each day of actual meeting of the Central Board in which he is so associated and also to travelling allowance at such rates as admissible to a Grade I Officer of the Central Government.
(4) Notwithstanding anything in sub-rule (2) and (3), if such person is Government servant or an employee in a Government undertaking he shall be entitled to travelling and daily allowances only at the rates admissible under the relevant rules applicable to him.