7. Registration of hospital
(1) An application for registration shall be made to the Appropriate Authority as specified in Form 11. The application shall be accompanied by a fee or rupees one thousand payable to the Appropriate Authority by means of a bank draft or postal order.
(2) The Appropriate Authority shall, after holding an inquiry and after satisfying itself that the applicant has complied with all the requirements, grant a certificate of registration as specified in Form 12 and shall be valid for a period of five years form the date of its issue and shall be renewable.
1[(3) Before a hospital is registered under the provisions of this rule, it shall be mandatory for the hospital to nominate a transplant co-ordinator.]
8. Renewal of registration
(1) An application for the renewal of a certificate of registration shall be made to the Appropriate Authority within a period of three months prior to the date of expiry of the original certificate of registration and shall be accompanied by a fee of rupees five hundred payable to the Appropriate Authority by means of a bank draft or postal order.
(2) A renewal certificate of registration shall be as specified in Form 13 and shall be valid for a period of five years.
(3) If, after an inquiry including inspection of the hospital and scrutiny of its past performance and after giving an opportunity to the applicant, the Appropriate Authority is satisfied that the application, since grant of certificate of registration under sub-rule (2) of rule 7 has not complied with the requirements of this Act and the Rules made thereunder and conditions subject to which the certificate of registration has been granted, shall, for reasons to be recorded in writing, refuse to grant renewal of the certificate of registration.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Blood groups are of four important groups determined by the presence or absence of specific ...
Spermatocele is a condition in which there is a blockage in the epididymal duct, resulting in semen ...
Be a blood donor and save lives for your donated blood is separated into blood products or just ...View All