FORM F - NAME, ADDRESS AND REGISTRATION No. OF GENETIC CLINIC RECORD TO BE MAINTAINED BY THE GENETIC CLINIC
[See Rule 9(4)]
1. Patient’s name
3. Husband’s/Father’s name
4. Full address with Tel. No., if any
5. Referred by (full name and address of Doctor(s)/Genetic Counselling Centre (Referral note to be preserved carefully with case papers)
6. Last menstrual period/weeks of pregnancy
7. History of genetic/medical disease in the family (specify) Basis of diagnosis:
8. Indication for pre-natal diagnosis
A.Previous child/children with:
(i) Chromosomal disorders
(ii) Metabolic disorders
(iii) Congenital anomaly
(iv) Mental retardation
(vi) Sex linked disorders
(vii) Any other (specify)
B. Advanced maternal age (35 years)
C. Mother/father/sibling has genetic disease (specify)
D. Other (specify)
9. Procedures carried out (with name and registration No. of Gynaecologist/Radiologist/Registered Medical Practitioner) who performed it.
(iii) Chorionic Villi aspiration
(iv) Foetal biopsy
(vi)Any other (specify)
10.Any complication of procedure – please specify
11.Laboratory tests recommended
(i) Chromosomal studies
(ii) Biochemical studies
(iii) Molecular studies
12. Result of pre-natal diagnostic procedure and specify Normal/Abnormal abnormality detected, if any.
13. Was MTP advised/conducted?
14. Date(s) on which procedures carried out.
15. Date on which MTP carried out.
16. Date on which consent obtained.
17. The result of pre-natal diagnostic procedure were conveyed to …………………………….on …………………………
Name, Signature and
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Abortion pills are used in the first trimester to terminate pregnancy. Women should be aware of ...
Tea tree oil is an essential oil derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant and ...
Fallopian tube cancer is a form of gynecologic cancer arising in the fallopian tubes, which are ...View All