FORM E - NAME, ADDRESS AND REGISTRATION No. OF GENETIC LABORATORY RECORD TO BE MAINTAINED BY THE GENETIC LABORATORY
[See Rule 9(3)]
1. Patient’s name
3. Husband’s/Father’s name
4. Full address with Tel. No., if any
5. Referred by/sample sent by (full name and address of Genetic Clinic) (Referral note to be preserved carefully with case papers)
6. Type of sample: Maternal blood/Chorionic villus sample/amniotic fluid/Foetal blood or other foetal tissue (specify)
7. Specify indication for pre-natal diagnosis
A. Previous child/children with
(i) Chromosomal disorders
(ii) Metabolic disorders
(iv) Mental retardation
(v) Hereditary haemolytic anaemia
(vi) Sex linked disorder
(vii) Any other (specify)
B.Advanced maternal age (-35 years)
C.Mother/father/sibling has genetic disease (specify)
8.Laboratory tests carried out (give details)
(viii) Chromosomal studies
(ix) Biochemical studies
(x) Molecular studies
9.Result of pre-natal diagnosis
If abnormal give details. Normal/Abnormal
10. Date(s) on which tests carried out.
The results of the Pre-natal diagnostic tests were conveyed to ………………… on …………………….
Name, Signature and Registration No. of the Medical Geneticist
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Learn the basics about diabetes and how to bring it under control with turmeric, an highly ...
Antioxidants are artificial or natural components that help protect the human body from the damage ...
Angiogenesis is the process of formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing blood vessels. It ...View All