[See rule 16]
EMPLOYMENT, DISMISSAL, PAYMENT OF BONUS, ETC., OF WOMEN FOR THE
YEAR ENDING ON 31ST DECEMBER, 20...
1. 1[Mine or circus].
2. Aggregate number of women permanently or temporarily employed during the year.
3. Number of women who worked for a period of not less than 3[eighty days] in the twelve months immediately preceding the date of delivery.
4. Number of women who gave notice under section 6.
5. Number of women who were granted permission to remain absent on receipt of notice of confinement.
6. Number of claims for maternity benefit paid. i
7. Number of claims for maternity benefit rejected.
8. Number of cases where pre-natal, confinement and post-natal care was provided by the management free of charge (section 8).
9. Number of claims for medical bonus paid (section 8).
10. Number of claims for medical bonus rejected.
11. Number of cases in which leave for miscarriage/ 2[MTP] was granted.
12. Number of cases in which leave for miscarriage/ 2[MTP] was applied for but was rejected.
2[12aNumber of cases in which leave for tubectomy operation under section 9A was granted.
12b. Number of cases in which leave for tubectomy operation was applied for but was rejected.]
13. Number of cases in which additional leave for illness under section 10 was granted.
14. Number of cases in which additional leave for illness under section 10 was applied for but was rejected.
15. Number of women who died
(a) before delivery.
(b) after delivery.
16. Number of cases in which payment was made to persons other than the woman concerned.
17. Number of women discharged or dismissed while working.
18. Number of women deprived of maternity benefit and/or medical bonus under proviso to sub-section (2) of section 12.
19. Number of cases in which payment was made on the order of the Competent Authority or Inspector.
N.B.-Full particulars of each case and reasons for the action taken under serials 7,10,12,14,17 and 18 should be given in Appendix below:-
Signature of employer.
Subs. by G.S.R. 59(E), dated 27th February, 1975 (w.e.f. 1-3-1975)
Ins. by G.S.R. 70(E), dated 31st January, 1996 w.e.f. 31-1-1996).
Subs. by G.S.R. 70(E), dated 31st January, 1996 (w.e.f. 31-1-1996).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...
Routes of drug administration play a major role in a medical treatment. Selecting a right route of ...
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are types of regional anesthesia in which when a drug is ...View All