LICENSE TO SELL, STOCK OR EXHIBIT FOR SALE OR
DISTRIBUTION OF INSECTICIDES
1. _____________________, is hereby licenced to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute by retail, insecticide ________________ on the premises situated at _________________ subject to the condition specified below and to the provisions of the Insecticides Act, 1968, and the rules thereunder.
2. Licence shall be in force from _______________to ________________
Licensing Authority Seal
1. The licence shall be displayed in a prominent place in a part of the premises open to the public.
2. The license shall comply with provisions of the Insecticides Act, 1968, and the rules made thereunder for the time being in force.
3. No insecticides shall be sold or distributed except in packages which are or may be approved by the Indian Standards Institutions from time to time.
4. If the licencee wants to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute any additional insecticide during the currency of the licence he may be apply to the Licensing Officer for issuance of separate licences for each insecticide on payment of the prescribed fee.
An application for the renewal of a licence shall be made as laid down in rule 11.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a chronic and progressive disease of the nervous system, causing ...
Iridectomy is a procedure in which an opening is made in the iris of the eye.
Hand hygiene is a simple and affordable technique to prevent infections.View All