FORM - 5
(See rule 10)
1. The date and time of the accident :
2. Sequence of events leading to accident :
3. The hazardous waste involvement in accident :
4. The date for assessing the effects of the accident on health or the
5. The emergency measures taken :
6. The steps taken to alleviate the effects of accidents :
7. The steps taken to prevent the recurrence of such an accident :
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Proper understanding of waste collection, segregation and management is required to reduce the ...
Leukoplakia refers to a painless, raised white patch in the mouth that does not go away on rubbing, ...
Health insurance has emerged one of the fastest growing segments in the non-life insurance industry ...View All