FORM - 5
(See rule 10)
1. The date and time of the accident :
2. Sequence of events leading to accident :
3. The hazardous waste involvement in accident :
4. The date for assessing the effects of the accident on health or the
5. The emergency measures taken :
6. The steps taken to alleviate the effects of accidents :
7. The steps taken to prevent the recurrence of such an accident :
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Age related macular degeneration is a disease of the elderly, wherein the macula or the central ...
It is time to enjoy the cool weather with the advent of the rains. Along with fun, one should also ...
Learn the basics about diabetes and how to bring it under control with turmeric, an highly ...View All