FORM - 5
(See rule 10)
1. The date and time of the accident :
2. Sequence of events leading to accident :
3. The hazardous waste involvement in accident :
4. The date for assessing the effects of the accident on health or the
5. The emergency measures taken :
6. The steps taken to alleviate the effects of accidents :
7. The steps taken to prevent the recurrence of such an accident :
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Palliative care is a specialized multifaceted care for patients with chronic or terminal illness to ...
Our kitchen and food has the best medicinal properties to fight stress. These are the top 10 foods ...
Unripe green papaya fruit is a rich source of important nutrients including vitamins, proteins, & ...View All