(see rule 8)
APPLICATION FOR AUTHORISATION
(To be submitted in duplicate.)
The Prescribed Authority
(Name of the State Govt/UT Administration)
1. Particulars of Applicant
(i) Name of the Applicant
(In block letters & in full)
(ii) Name of the Institution:
Tele No., Fax No. Telex No.
2. Activity for which authorisation is sought:
(viii) Any other form of handling
3. Please state whether applying for resh authorisation or for renewal:
(In case of renewal previous authorisation-number and date)
4. (i) Address of the institution handling bio-medical wastes:
(ii) Address of the place of the treatment facility:
(iii) Address of the place of disposal of the waste:
5. (i) Mode of transportation (in any) of bio-medical waste:
(ii) Mode(s) of treatment:
6. Brief description of method of treatment and disposal (attach details):
7. (i) Category (see Schedule 1) of waste to be handled
(ii) Quantity of waste (category-wise) to be handled per month
I do hereby declare that the statements made and information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I have not concealed any information.
I do also hereby undertake to provide any further information sought by the prescribed authority in relation to these rules and to fulfill any conditions stipulated by the prescribed authority.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...
There is a lining between the lungs and chest wall known as Pleura. The dismissal of pleura by a ...
Reflux nephropathy is the scarring and damage caused to the kidneys by reverse flow of urine from ...View All