CHAPTER VI - MANNER OF TAKING SAMPLES
12. Manner of taking samples.
(1) The person in-charge of the premises shall provide port-holes, platforms conveniently located, for easy access and all other facilities required for taking sample of air or emission from any chimney, flue or duct, plant or vessel or any other sources and outlets, stationary or mobile as may be required by the Board or any officer empowered by the Board in this behalf.
(2) The procedure for taking samples shall be such as may be felt necessary by the Board or any officer empowered by the Board in this behalf to suit the situation.
13. Form of notice.
Every notice under sub-section (3) of section 26 shall be in Form III.
CHAPTER VII - REPORT OF ANALYSIS
14. Form of report of the Board analyst and Government analyst.
(1) When a sample of any air or emission has been sent for analysis to the Board laboratory, the Board analyst shall analyse such sample and submit to the Board a report of the result of such analysis in Form IV in triplicate.
(2) When a sample of any air or emission has been sent for analysis to the State air Laboratory, the Government analyst shall analyse such samples and submit to the Board a report of the result of such analysis in Form V in triplicate.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Antioxidants are artificial or natural components that help protect the human body from the damage ...
Angiogenesis is the process of formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing blood vessels. It ...
Aniridia is a genetic eye disorder in which the iris is partially or entirely absent. It is ...View All