CHAPTER IV - APPLICATION FOR CONSENT
9. Form of application for consent and fees.
(1) Every application for consent under sub-section (2) of section 21 shall be made in Form I and shall be accompanied by fees as specified below:-
Industries having paid up capital Fees Rs.
(i) Not exceeding Rs. 5,00,000 250
(ii) exceeding Rs. 5,00,00 but not exceeding Rs. 20,00,000 500
(iii) exceeding Rs. 20,00,000 but not exceeding Rs. 1 crore 1000
(iv) exceeding Rs. 1 crore 2000
(2) Every application for consent under the provision to sub-section (2) of section 21 shall be made within four months from the date of declaration of any area as air pollution control area.
10. Procedure for making enquiry on application seeking consent.
(1) On receipt of an application for consent, the Board may depute any of its officers, accompanied by as many assistants as may be necessary, to visit and inspect any place or premises under the control of the applicant or the occupier, for verifying the correctness or otherwise of the particulars furnished in the application or for obtaining such further particulars or information, which in the opinion of such officer are essential. Such officer, for that purpose, may inspect any place or premises where solid, liquid or gaseous emission from the chimney or fugitive emissions from any location within the premises are discharged, such officer may require the applicant or the occupier to furnish to him any plans, specifications or other data relating to control equipment or systems or any part thereof that he considers necessary.
(2) The officer referred to in sub-rule (I) shall, before visiting any of the premises of the applicant, give notice to the applicant of his intention to do so in Form II. The applicant shall furnish to such officer all information and provide all facilities for inspection.
(3) The officer may, before or after carrying out the inspection under sub-rule (1), require the applicant to furnish him orally or in writing such additional information or clarification or to produce before him such document as he may consider necessary for the purpose of investigation of the application and may for that purpose summon the applicant or his authorised agent to the office of the Board.
CHAPTER V - AUTHORITY TO WHOM INFORMATION IS TO BE FURNISHED
11. Furnishing of information by the occupier.
The authorities referred to in sub-section (I) of section 23 shall be the Collector of the District, the Revenue Divisional Officer, the Health Officer, the Executive Authority of the municipal or local body concerned and the nearest police station.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Pterygium or Surfer's eye is described as a proliferative disorder of the ocular surface possibly ...
Ecchymosis is a flat, discolored patch of skin that occurs when there is bleeding underneath; it is ...
Age related macular degeneration is a disease of the elderly, wherein the macula or the central ...View All