|Rating : 3.74 /5||
Our average size apply to 85 to 90% of the general population. If you are different, write a comment or make a support group. Remember big is not always beautiful, in fact it can be painful for a female. Read on
Male Genital Organs
1. Penis- During Erection- 5 to 7 inches with an angle of 15 degrees from the horizontal pointing upwards.
2. Penis when Flaccid or resting 3 to 5 inches pointing downwards
3. Testicle Size: 5 x 2 x 3 cm or about 2 inches in length, 0.8 inch in breath, and 1.2 inches in diameter Left testis hangs lower than right testis and appears bigger.
Female Genital Organs
1. Vagina Normal depth 3 inches. Diameter 0.8 inches
2. Vagina when stimulated Depth - 4 inches. Diameter - 2.5inches
3. Vaginal angle corresponds to the male organ angle and it lies at 45 degrees.
4. Hymen Thickness - 0.05-0.10 inches (0.125-0.25 cm.).
5. Vaginal pH - 4.0 to 5.0 ( very acidic. Urine pH -5.5 top 6.5 )
6. Clitoris Total length - 1 inch, the part that projects and peeps out is only 0.20 long. It is male equivalent of the penis and is full of sensory nerves
Ejaculation & Orgasm
1. Average Sperm Length: 4 microns.
2. Average Sperm Concentration: 20 million sperm per milliliter.
3. Average Number of Sperm per ejaculate: 300-500 million sperm
4. Total Number of sperms during a man's lifetime 1.2 trillion sperm
5. Average Ejaculatory Speed: - 28 miles per hour or 45 km/hr.
6. Average Ejaculatory Volume: 4 ml or almost one teaspoon,
7. Once the sperm the vagina it takes the 4 micron sperm only 5 minutes to cross the 6 inches of territory to the cervix.
8. Orgasmic contractions in both sexes occur at intervals of 0.8 seconds and the average duration of Orgasm in male is only 3-5 seconds whereas is females it is a little longer at 5 to 8 seconds.
Comment & Contribute