1. Do you wish to seek treatment for your Phobia?
Yes : 21 Undergoing treatment : 3 No : 18 Not sure : 10
2. Did your parent suffer from the same phobia?
Yes : 6 No : 36 Not sure : 10
3. Is this phobia causing any social problems?
No Problem : 21 I anticipate and avoid the situation : 31
4. What symptoms do you experience when you encounter your phobia?
Sweating – y/n : 2 rapid heartbeat y/n : 26 shortness of breath and sweating : y/n : 9 Feel immobile y/n : 6 Nausea y/n : 8
5. List your most common phobia
Spiders (arachnophobia) : 14 Public speaking (glossophobia) : 18 Confined spaces (claustrophobia) : 5 Water (aquaphobia) : 3 Height (acrophobia) : 7
|15 - 25 yrs||43|
|26 - 35 yrs||5|
|36 - 50 yrs||2|
|51 - 60 yrs||1|
|Above 60 yrs||1|
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Yellow fever is a hemorrhagic fever that is transmitted by infected mosquitoes and it can lead to ...
Routes of drug administration play a major role in a medical treatment. Selecting a right route of ...
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia are types of regional anesthesia in which when a drug is ...View All