1. Do you wish to seek treatment for your Phobia?
Yes : 21 Undergoing treatment : 3 No : 18 Not sure : 10
2. Did your parent suffer from the same phobia?
Yes : 6 No : 36 Not sure : 10
3. Is this phobia causing any social problems?
No Problem : 21 I anticipate and avoid the situation : 31
4. What symptoms do you experience when you encounter your phobia?
Sweating – y/n : 2 rapid heartbeat y/n : 26 shortness of breath and sweating : y/n : 9 Feel immobile y/n : 6 Nausea y/n : 8
5. List your most common phobia
Spiders (arachnophobia) : 14 Public speaking (glossophobia) : 18 Confined spaces (claustrophobia) : 5 Water (aquaphobia) : 3 Height (acrophobia) : 7
|15 - 25 yrs||43|
|26 - 35 yrs||5|
|36 - 50 yrs||2|
|51 - 60 yrs||1|
|Above 60 yrs||1|
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...
PUVA or photochemotherapy is used to treat several skin disorders with the help of UV light and the ...
Breathing in unclean air due to increasing air pollution could cause kidney damage with resultant ...View All