Zyta-C Lists Eight Signs of Vitamin C Deficiency
WESTPORT, Conn., Nov. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Zyta-C—a powerful nutritional supplement designed by a doctor to effectively deliver vitamins and minerals to the body and help boost the immune system—contains liposomal Vitamin C and liposomal Zinc, two nutrients that support optimal health. Liposomal delivery has been clinically proven to increase the amount of vitamins absorbed by the body. The company lists eight signs of Vitamin C deficiency.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161123/442455LOGO
1. Joint and muscle aches. Chronic pain in joints or limbs can be a symptom of Vitamin C deficiency.
2. Fatigue. Those with a Vitamin C deficiency may tire easily and not have as much energy.
3. Changes in weight. Sudden weight loss can be a sign of a lack of Vitamin C. Conversely, weight gain can also be a symptom of Vitamin C deficiency because of a slow metabolism.
4. Mood changes. Individuals with a severe Vitamin C deficiency may be short-tempered or irritable. A study conducted by the Vanderbilt University Medical Center found that mice who were deprived of their ability to produce Vitamin C began to exhibit depressive and submissive behaviors. Some even suffered from neurological damage due to oxidative stress.
5. Bruising. Bruising easily may be a sign of a person not receiving enough Vitamin C. Oftentimes, easy bruising is an indication of scurvy, which can occur in individuals who are severely deprived of Vitamin C.
6. Dental issues. People who are deficient in Vitamin C can suffer from several dental conditions. The gums can deteriorate or become swollen. If the deficiency goes on unnoticed, it can also lead to scurvy, which results in bleeding of the gums and loosened teeth.
7. Dry hair and skin. Anyone with a change in their hair like drying or splitting should make sure he or she is getting enough Vitamin C. Additionally, skin conditions like dry, red spots or rough, scaly skin are also indicators of a lack of Vitamin C.
8. Infections. Individuals with a Vitamin C deficiency may have difficulty fighting off infections, and their wounds may heal more slowly or not at all. A lack of Vitamin C over time can compromise the body's immune system.
If Vitamin C deficiency remains undiagnosed and untreated, it can lead to nerve problems, shortness of breath, fever, and convulsions. If you are not getting enough Vitamin C in your diet and beginning experiencing these symptoms, Zyta-C can help. With 1,000mg of Vitamin C in each packet, Zyta-C can help support your optimal health and boost your immune system.
Zyta-C is a gel with a natural citrus flavor and it contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or alcohol. Zyta-C tastes best when refrigerated and can be consumed directly from the packet or combined with a cool beverage.
Media Contact: Taylor Lawshé, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com