Zyta-C Lists Eight Excellent Sources of Zinc
WESTPORT, Conn., Nov. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Zyta-C—a powerful nutritional supplement designed by a doctor to effectively deliver vitamins and minerals to the body and help boost the immune system—contains liposomal Vitamin C and liposomal Zinc, two nutrients that support optimal health. Liposomal delivery has been clinically proven to increase the amount of vitamins absorbed by the body. The company lists eight excellent sources of zinc.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161103/435752LOGO
A person needs a small amount of zinc each day since the body doesn't readily store it. The following are excellent sources of zinc:
1. Beef, chicken, and pork. These meats are full of protein and also provide a good portion of zinc. Choose lean cuts or skinless poultry to get the most nutrition. Pork chops also contain the essential nutrient choline that can help improve long-term memory.
2. Oysters. This shellfish is an excellent source of zinc, high in protein, and relatively low in calories. It also has other vitamins and minerals like iron, vitamin B-12, vitamin C, and selenium.
3. Lobster and crab. These two seafood dishes are also excellent sources of zinc. Sardines, flounder, salmon, and sole also contain zinc, but not as much.
4. Legumes. Chickpeas, black beans, hummus, lentils, and edamame add a zinc boost to your meals, and are low in calories and high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
5. Vegetables. Zinc can be found in nutritious vegetables like broccoli, spinach, kale, mushrooms, and garlic. Incorporating these foods into your diet will give you a zinc—and flavor—boost!
6. Nuts and seeds. Cashews and almonds are two delicious zinc sources that also contain healthy fats. Add some pine nuts or pumpkin seeds to a salad for a satisfying crunch. Pecans, peanuts, and chia seeds also pack a powerful zinc punch.
7. Whole grains. Not only are whole grains full of zinc, they also provide the body with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Brown rice, whole wheat bread, steel-cut oats, and quinoa are popular choices in this category.
8. Fortified breakfast cereals. Breakfast cereals are fortified with zinc as well as a number of vitamins and minerals. Choose a whole grain cereal with fiber and top it with fat-free or low-fat milk for the highest level of nutrition.
Zyta-C is a gel with a natural citrus flavor and it contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or alcohol. Zyta-C tastes best when refrigerated and can be consumed directly from the packet or combined with a cool beverage.
Media Contact: Taylor Lawshé, fishbat, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com