TIANJIN, China, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Yayi International Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: YYIN) ("Yayi International"or "the Company"), the first mover and the leading producer and distributor of premium goat milk formula products for infants, toddlers, young children, and adults in the People's Republic of China, today announced that
Attended by top goat milk industry experts and professionals as well as key government officials from NDRC and China Dairy Association, the Summit aimed to initiate discussions regarding scaling up China's goat milk industry and increasing the market recognition of the benefits and nutritional value of goat milk. During the Summit, Yayi International presented its "Milk Goat" branded products and market development strategy.
In conjunction with the Summit and with the intention to broaden its distribution networks, the Company also held a half-day nationwide goat milk distributor conference in order to secure distribution agreements and provide distributors with marketing strategy and action plan that support its "Milk Goat" brand. The Company selectively invited over 240 distributors across China, including multinational players such as Carrefour and Wal-Mart, to attend the conference. Roughly 70% of those distributors attending the conference were new, as the Company broadens its distribution network, and the remaining 30% represented existing distributors who have made contributions to expand Yayi International's sales. During the conference, the Company successfully secured about 130 of the 170 new distributors who initiated annual sales contracts with the Company. Yayi International will work on the annual sales contracts with the rest of about 40 new distributors over the course of next month.
"We are very excited to have hosted this Summit and expect it to become a milestone in the development of China's goat milk industry," said Ms. Li Liu, Chief Executive Officer of Yayi International. "The conference also proved successful in helping us strengthen our relationships with distributors. In addition to further insights regarding the benefits of goat milk compared with cow milk, distributors who attended the conference were introduced to a new range of products to add to their sales channels for future growth. Given that the Company's products were not tainted by melamine during the milk scandal in China, Yayi International has been a beneficiary since the scandal. We will continue to provide distributors, and ultimately, consumers, with the highest quality goat milk products."
About Yayi International
Yayi International is the first mover and the leading producer and distributor of premium goat milk formula products for infants, toddlers, young children and adults in the People's Republic of China. Its current formula product lines are targeted at the premium market segment and health-conscious consumers. The Company's distribution network comprises of approximately 3,600 retail points including infant-maternity store chains, supermarkets, and drug stores as well as catalogue sales across China.
This press release contains certain statements that may include 'forward-looking statements'. All statements other than statements of historical fact included herein are 'forward-looking statements'. These forward looking statements are often identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as 'believes,' 'expects' or similar expressions, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, they do involve assumptions, risks and uncertainties, and these expectations may prove to be incorrect. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors, including those discussed in the Company's periodic reports that are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available on its website ( http://www.sec.gov ). All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company or persons acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by these factors. Other than as required under the securities laws, the Company does not assume a duty to update these forward-looking statements.
For more information, please contact: Company Contact: Ms. Tong Li, Chief Financial Officer Email: email@example.com Tel: +86-22-5869-1668 Investor Relations Contact: Ms. Linda Salo Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1-646-922-0894 (NY office) Mr. Crocker Coulson, President Email: email@example.com Tel: +1-646-213-1915 (NY office) Web: http://www.ccgirasia.com
SOURCE Yayi International Inc.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Niemann-Pick disease is a group of inherited metabolic disorders in which cholesterol and lipids ...