Breakout sessions include:
• Mass Fatality Management Planning
• Psychological Issues
• Business Continuity Planning
• Continuity of Operations and Government Planning
• Emergency Management Services
• Law Enforcement Agencies
• First Responders: Fire Department
• First Responders: Public Works
• 911 Call Center Services
• Hospital and Emergency Medical Services
• Workplace Planning
• School/University Pandemic Planning
• Airlines, Travel, Airport, Quarantine and Border Health Services
• Infectious Medical Waste
• Swine Flu: Agriculture Perspective & Intervention
The breakout sessions will be supplemented by talks of nationally renowned speakers who will share end-to-end H1N1 prevention, preparedness, and response and recovery strategies.
The International Swine Flu Conference will be held on November 23-24, 2009 at the Marriott Toronto Airport in Toronto, Canada.
It will allow you to apply best practices in responding to the potential second wave of H1N1 virus attack, as the World Health Organization expects influenza pandemic to unfold in two or three successive waves.
Not registered yet? You may register by calling us at 202-536-5000 or completing registration form at http://www.new-fields.com/isfc_canada/brochure.pdf