Wide Range of Applications Tend to Influence the Widespread Usage of Monoclonal Antibodies
HYDERABAD, India, November 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report "Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 112.18 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2016 to 2021.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160913/406914LOGO )
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/"
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/request-sample"
mAbs are antibodies produced by a single clone of cells consisting of identical antibody molecules. Global Monoclonal Antibodies market continues to gain momentum with the rapid increase in adoption of these products for various indications. At present, there are forty-seven monoclonal antibody products have been approved in the United States or Europe for the treatment of a wide range of diseases, and many of these products have also been approved in the global markets. At the current approval rate of four new products releasing every year, approximately 70 monoclonal antibody products are expected to be present on the market by 2020.
Global Monoclonal Antibodies market is driven by increasing R & D activities in genomics, owing to rapid advancements of our understanding of disease at a molecular level. The development of new molecules is expected to play a prominent role in the future of the market due to the cost effectiveness of this technology. However huge cost and time associated with the identification and development of potential molecules is a major factor hindering the growth of the market.
Enquire more before buying at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184/inquire"
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Auto immune diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- CNS disorders
By End User
- Research Institute
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Western Blot
- Radioimmune Assays
- North America Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Europe Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Asia-Pacific Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Latin America Monoclonal Antibodies Market
- Middle-East & Africa Monoclonal Antibodies Market
Enquire more about the report at "insert link"
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Seattle Genetics (U.S.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Israel) and Shanghai Junshi Bioscience Co., Ltd. (China).
Buy now "https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-monoclonal-antibodies-market-1184"
The Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Study covers:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Autoimmune Monoclonal Antibodies Market:
Bio Pharmaceuticals Market:
Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market:
Immunotherapy Drugs Market:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Contact: Abhishek Shukla Team Lead (International Business Development) Market Data Forecast Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626 Mobile: +91 998 555 0206 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast