Unifi-Med 5.0 Complete EMR and Practice Management Solution
BEND, Ore., Oct. 13 -- Unifi Technologies announces the release of Unifi-Med 5.0. Built by physicians for physicians, Unifi-Med is a web based EMR and Practice Management Solution built on cloud computing technology.
A SaaS product, Unifi-Med has a few key product differentiators in the EMR/Practice Management space:
- Unifi-Med offers subscription based pricing with never an upgrade fee.
- Unifi-Med removes cost prohibitive implementation costs and extensive hardware requirements. With a secure internet hub, Unifi-Med Users need only access the internet for anytime-anywhere secure access.
- Unifi-Med has three core EMR modules: The Clinical Solution, Practice Management and a Patient Portal. Users can select one EMR module or, as they are completely integrated, implement all three.
- Unifi-Med is tailored to the end user. Unifi-Med will take forms and replicate them electronically so the system mirrors the practitioner not vice versa. Many systems make this claim, Unifi-Med delivers making no two systems identical.
- Unifi-Med will never require costly system upgrades. With one "hub" this allows a single EMR system upgrade for unlimited customers vs. multiple work stations and installations.
“With Unifi-Med our goal was ambitious. We want to provide best of breed technology and functionality, at a stated price point that allows even small and mid-size practitioners to take advantage of EMR and all of the benefits it provides physician, patient and practice,” said Randy Barnes, Chief Operating Officer, Unifi Technologies. “Equally important is to insure that Unifi-Med’s web-based EMR will meet and or change to meet all 'Meaningful Use' criteria for our users to receive EMR reimbursement as part of the healthcare stimulus package.”
Unifi-Med's suite of services offers a practitioner everything they need to provide excellence in medical care while remaining compliant, effective and efficient in the world of EMR. This includes:
- The Clinical Solution: eprescribe, at-a-glance diagnoses, medications, chart notes, lab results, efaxes, decision support tools, task management, mobile health and more.
- Practice Management: complete front and back office management including appointment scheduling, wait time analysis, billing and records management, claims processing, EDI Reporting/Data Analysis and eFax.
- The Patient portal: allows the patient to schedule appointments, complete registration and pre-visit questionnaires from the comfort of home, anytime health information access, health monitoring and even personal web-visits.
A complete line of Unifi Support and Implementation EMR services are always available. Visit Unifi Technologies at www.unifitech.com.
Unifi Technology and the Unifi-Med suite of solutions are sold throughout the United States. For more information visit www.unifitech.com, join the Unifi EMR Group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or contact:
SOURCE Unifi Technologies, Inc.