PUNE, India, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The American Thoracic Society (ATS) defines IPF as a chronic, fibrosing
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160714/389537
Details are provided within the report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/539758-epicast-report-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025
In the 7MM, epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of IPF will increase from 53,139 cases in 2015 to 62,258 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.72%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of IPF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest. The diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF will also increase from 118,943 cases in 2015 to 137,984 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.60%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for IPF in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists used data from large comprehensive healthcare databases and country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals to estimate the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF in addition to sources that provided data for cases confirmed through both biopsy of the lung and HRCT.
Purchase 1 user PDF@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=539758
- The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for IPF in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 18 years and ending at =85 years), and severity in these markets.
- The IPF epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The IPF EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global IPF market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global IPF market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for IPF therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/539758-epicast-report-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025
Contact for More Information at email@example.com or +1 (646) 845 9349 (US) and +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Media Contact: Norah Trent, WiseGuy Reports, +1 646 845 9349, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE WiseGuy Reports
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
HELLP syndrome is a rare but serious complication that affects pregnant women. If detected on time, ...
Discectomy is a surgical procedure in which a herniated (bulged) disc that compresses the nerves of ...
Parotidectomy is a surgery to remove a part of or the entire parotid salivary gland, on the side of ...View All