LONDON, Nov. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Complete report $9,600. DataPack (test
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3963911
This comprehensive report contains 424 pages, 37
The report explores business and technological trends in the US coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrandâ€™s Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles ofmajor suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive marketsegmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major proceduresby market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- "Ideal" product models with tentativeprices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetrationstrategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 424 pages and 37 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3963911 About Reportbuyer Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: [email protected] Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-hemostasis-diagnostics-market-2021-emerging-opportunities-and-growth-strategies-for-instrument-and-reagent-suppliers-300561260.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...View All