NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Complete report $9,700. DataPack
LeadingMarketResearch.com's new strategic analysis is prepared in order to help current
During the next five years, the US blood banking market is expected to undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
The changes in the marketplace will create exciting opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems, as well as auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and innovative IT applications.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.- Alternative market penetration strategies.- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next ten years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus,Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates of leadingsuppliers of blood banking of reagentsand instruments, by individual product.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,product portfolios, marketing tactics, and newproducts in RandD.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentationanalysis, including review of the marketdynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood banking tests, including NAT, by market segment:
- Blood Centers- Plasma Fractionation Facilities- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood banking tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers, including their operatingcharacteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies,and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products by test.
Contains 460 pages and 53 tables
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05121992 About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place. __________________________ Contact Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-blood-banking-market-future-horizons-and-growth-strategies-2021-supplier-shares-country-segment-forecasts-competitive-intelligence-opportunities-300558861.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...
A prosthetic heart valve is an artificial device surgically implanted into the heart to replace a ...View All