US$ 900 Mn Renal Biomarker Market Projected to Grow Steadily on Account of Strong Demand in US
VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the global renal biomarker market in a new report titled "Renal Biomarker Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026." In terms of revenue, the global renal biomarker market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. In this report, Future Market Insights throws light on the various factors and trends impacting market growth over the forecast period (2016 - 2026).
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
According to Future Market Insights analysts, a rising prevalence of renal diseases is likely to boost the growth of the global renal biomarker market over the forecast period. Other prominent growth factors include a large number of clinical trials in the novel renal biomarker and drug development space and penetration of various cost-effective, reliable, and rapid technologically driven diagnostic protocols in clinical practice. However, use of unreliable imperfect gold standard for renal disease diagnosis and lack of sensitivity and specificity in current renal biomarkers are some of the factors restraining the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1731
A growing popularity of non-invasive renal biomarkers could help researchers in the development of studies utilising urine biomarkers and tracking therapies early in the course of diseases diagnosis. Additionally, formation of several consortiums on renal disease accelerating R&D involves investigators from multiple institutions working together to pursue the discovery and validation of novel biomarkers to advance the field of renal biomarker research.
The global renal biomarker market is segmented on the basis of Biomarker Type (Functional Biomarker, Up-Regulated Proteins, Others); Diagnostic Technique (Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay, Colorimetric Assay, Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunoassay, Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry); and End User (Diagnostic Labs, Outpatient Clinics, Research Centres, Hospitals).
- The Functional Biomarker type segment is anticipated to be valued at US$ 471.2 Mn by the end of 2016, registering a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The Up-Regulated Proteins type segment is estimated to create absolute $ opportunity of US$ 19.5 Mn in 2017 over 2016
- The Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay diagnostic technique segment is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth rates throughout the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a market valuation of US$ 390.9 Mn by the end of 2016. The Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay diagnostic technique segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period
- The Diagnostic Labs end user segment is anticipated to reach a market value share of US$ 308.4 Mn by the end of 2016. The Outpatient Clinics end user segment is estimated to hold a market value share of 30.1% by the end of 2016, making it the second highest end user growth segment of the global renal biomarker market
Preview Analysis on Global Renal Biomarker Market Segmentation By Biomarker Type - Functional Biomarker, Serum Creatinine, Serum Cystatin C, Urine Albumin, Up-Regulated Proteins, Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin, Kidney Injury Molecule 1 and Interleukin 18, By Diagnostic Technique - Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay, Colorimetric Assay, Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunoassay and Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry, By End User - Diagnostic Labs and Outpatient Clinics: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/renal-biomarker-market
The global renal biomarker market is segmented into the seven key regions of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). The North America renal biomarker market is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth throughout the forecast period. The market in this region is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The presence of leading renal biomarker manufacturers and established distribution channels in North America is expected to create significant growth opportunities over the next 10 years. The Western Europe renal biomarker market is estimated to represent absolute $ opportunity of US$ 14.1 Mn in 2017 over 2016.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1731
The global renal biomarker market report profiles some of the top companies operating in the global market. Leading market players featured in the report include Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Abbott Laboratories, BIOPORTO A/S, Astute Medical, Inc., and Randox Laboratories Ltd. The report discusses individual strategies adopted by these companies in terms of enhancing product designing, creating new manufacturing facilities, market consolidation, and advanced R&D initiatives.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Dental Imaging Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type - Intraoral X-ray Systems, Intraoral Plate Scanner, Intraoral Sensors, Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates, Extraoral X-ray Systems, CBCT Imaging, Intraoral Cameras; By End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Independent Dental Clinics, Forensic Laboratories: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dental-imaging-equipment-market
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Market Segmentation By Product - Prescription Products and Over-The-Counter (OTC) Products; By Disease - Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Infectious Diseases and Other Diseases; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/saudi-arabia-pharmaceutical-market
- Specialty Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Segmentation By Product Type - Steroidal API, Peptides, Carbohydrate API, Small Molecule and High Potency API; By Consumption - In-House and Outsourced: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/specialty-active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights
Contact Us 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, United States T: +1-347-918-3531 F: +1-845-579-5705 T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790 Sales: email@example.com Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights