Tiny Prints Partners with Popular Celebrity Moms in its Second Annual Celebrity Holiday Card Collection for Charity
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 14 -- Tiny Prints (http://www.tinyprints.com), a recognized leader for premium personalized stationery, announced the launch of its second annual Celebrity Holiday Card Collection for Charity. As part of this collection, several celebrity moms have partnered with Tiny Prints and its designers to create exclusive holiday card designs benefiting charities and causes.
With designs from Alison Sweeney, Angie Harmon, Cindy Crawford, Marcia Cross and Molly Sims, consumers will have the opportunity to share these heartfelt holiday cards with messages of love, hope, joy and peace while supporting the major humanitarian causes such as hunger, homelessness, and healthcare.
This year’s Tiny Prints Celebrity Holiday Card Collection:
- Alison Sweeney for Feeding America - “During the holiday season and throughout the year, I'm proud to help Feeding America fight hunger,” said Sweeney.
- Angie Harmon, in conjunction with Designer Bonnie Marcus, for Children’s Institute Inc. - “The Children’s Institute is founded on the principal that every child deserves a chance. It is the last line of defense against hopelessness and violence for many children,” said Harmon.
- Cindy Crawford, in conjunction with Designer Bonnie Marcus, for the fight against Leukemia & Lymphoma - “Having lost my brother to leukemia, I am committed to the mission of helping to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families,” said Crawford.
- Marcia Cross, in conjunction with Designer Bonnie Marcus, for the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative - "The Harvard Humanitarian Initiative's mission is to relieve human suffering in war and disaster by advancing the science and practice of humanitarian response worldwide. I am deeply grateful for their work," said Cross.
- Molly Sims, in conjunction with Designer Bonnie Marcus, for the Friends of El Faro Orphanage - “Friends of El Faro is a group dedicated to funding of an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico that houses over 110 children. The funding we raise goes directly to the children and helps to feed, clothe, educate, heal and shelter them for a year. Friends of El Faro is my cause and my passion that I have been lucky enough to be involved with over the past few years," said Sims.
Designs from the Tiny Prints Celebrity Holiday Collection for Charity are available exclusively at www.tinyprints.com/celebrity. Prices start at $1.34.
About Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints, Inc. is a web-based company comprised of two brands offering premium, personalized stationery, Tiny Prints and Wedding Paper Divas. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from photo birth announcements to party invitations to Christmas cards and holiday photo cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities.
SOURCE Tiny Prints