The Michigan Life Sciences Pipeline Announces New Best Practices Seminars Tailored to Michigan Businesses
A brief description of the five seminars', along with dates, times andlocations, can be found on the Michigan Life Sciences Pipeline website athttp://www.michiganpipeline.com/seminars.php . The topics of these fiveseminars are:
1. "Intellectual Property Creation, Licensing, and Management": Is aboutinnovative ways of creating or importing intellectual property (IP). Michiganis one of the states with the most IP per inhabitant, and these assets couldbe deployed for new applications, or to create new companies. The seminarcovers basic concepts of IP protection, growth strategies, as well asrationale and methods to identify and negotiate licensing agreements.
2. "Execution / Management System Mapping": Teaches the use of bestpractice tools to turn plans into successful executions. These tools are usedby many thriving companies, and have made huge differences in Fortune 500(R)companies and small private businesses alike.
3. "Beaumont Commercialization Center Presents: Medical DeviceCommercialization Seminar": The FDA, Abbott, Stryker, and experts from theBeaumont Commercialization Center will discuss topics such as the latest inthe FDA pre-market approval process, the changing dynamics of the healthcareprovider buyer, and industry case studies of successful commercialization.
4. "Sources of Financing Available to Michigan Companies": Outlines thevarious sources of financing and incentives that are available to Michigancompanies.
5. "Diversification - Building Breakthrough Businesses Within EstablishedOrganizations": Covers how to create entrepreneurial organizations withinestablished companies without holding back the new entrepreneurial businessunit. The speaker helped create and ran Delphi Medical Systems, one of thefastest and most successful such transformation from automotive to medicaldevices.
To attend any or all of these mini-seminars, interested individuals shouldgo to www.MichiganPipeline.com and click on the "Seminars" tab to register.
CJPS Enterprises, LLC is a global hands-on consulting firm thatspecializes in facilitating breakthrough growth for healthcare companiesthrough entrepreneurial leadership, strategy development and plan execution.The firm leverages its deep expertise in intellectual property management,unique industry rolodex(R), experience in setting up powerful strategicalliances and innovative business development approach to generate very rapidand sustainable growth. For more information, please visitwww.CJPS-Enterprises.com.Contact: Stacey Neir Stacey@MichiganPipeline.com Phone: 1.248.593.1264
SOURCE CJPS Enterprises, LLC
You May Also Like