NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GMR Data forecasts that revenues for the dermatology drug market will reach $83.2bn in 2026. In this brand new, independently created, pharmaceutical report discover prospects for leading companies and products in the dermatology drugs market today.5 Reasons why you must read this report today:
1. Dermatology drug manufacturers are enjoying higher revenues than ever before in this niche market and with increasing prevalence of skin diseases, this will continue across the next
2. A number of leading drugs are set to come off of patent across the forecast period.
3. Pipeline products addressing areas of unmet clinical need, especially in the acne, skin infections and skin cancer markets with the potential to become blockbusters, will launch during the forecast period.
4. Understanding the areas of the market in which growth will occur allows for a more tailored approach to expansion, increasing the chances of success.
5. GMR Data's report gives an in depth and independent view of the leading companies in the dermatology drugs market, ensuring you have all the information needed when moving forward.
Included in the report is analysis of the leading companies and geographies in the dermatology drugs market, as well as of the opportunities and threats facing manufacturers. The report has forecasts for all key submarkets in the market as well as for the leading drugs. The primary companies in the market are studied with pipeline products and merger & acquisitions in relation to the dermatology sector.
In the report, you will find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets in the dermatology drugs market:
AcnePsoriasisAlopeciaSkin CancerSkin InfectionsAtopic Dermatitis
The report provides profiles and key existing / pipeline dermatology drugs for the following key companies operating within the dermatology drugs market:
AllerganGaldermaValeant pharmaceuticalsNovartisMerckPierre Fabre
This independent, 152 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 150 tables and figures examining the dermatology drugs market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leaders market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2026, which keeps your knowledge that one step ahead, helping you to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the pharmaceutical or health care sectors. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04336530-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-global-dermatology-market-to-2026-300364016.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Hashimoto's thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder of the thyroid causing hypothyroidism. Synthetic ...
Strokes occur when blood flow to an area of the brain is cut off. It is imperitive to detect the ...
Bile duct cancer occurs either within the liver or the point where the bile ducts emerge from the ...View All