Structural Health Monitoring Market Poised to Grow on Account of Strong Demand From North America
VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, October 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the global structural health monitoring market in a latest research titled, "Structural Health Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026". In terms of value, the global structural health monitoring market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period (2016-2026).
According to Future Market Insights analysts, a wide availability of low-cost sensors, growing infrastructural development across the globe, and increasing government initiatives towards public safety and structural health monitoring system standardisation are factors expected to drive growth of the global structural health monitoring market over the forecast period. "Complexity in implementing structural health monitoring solutions for massive structures coupled with a lack of trained professionals could hamper overall market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period." - Analyst, Future Market Insights.
Request a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1167
The global structural health monitoring market is also likely to witness certain key trends such as an increasing focus of solution providers on low-cost energy harvesting monitoring systems and increasing adoption of distributed optic fibre in structural health monitoring solutions.
The global structural health monitoring (SHM) market has been segmented on the basis of Type (Wired SHM System, Wireless SHM System); Component (Hardware, Software, Services); and Application (Bridges & Dams, Buildings & Stadiums, Vessels & Platforms, Airframes & Wind Turbines, Large Machinery & Equipment).
- The Hardware segment is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 3,162.2 Mn by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.0 % during the forecast period. The Software segment is estimated to create incremental $ opportunity of US$ 601.7 Mn between 2016 and 2026
- The Wired segment was valued at US$ 917.6 Mn in 2015 and is estimated to be valued at US$ 1,036.3 Mn by the end of 2016, reflecting a Y-o-Y growth rate of 12.9%. The Wireless segment is estimated to account for a market revenue share of 34.8% by the end of 2016
- The Bridges & Dams segment is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 2,332.8 Mn by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period. The Buildings & Stadiums segment was valued at US$ 359.9 Mn in 2015 and is estimated to reach US$ 408.1 Mn by the end of 2016, reflecting a Y-o-Y growth rate of 13.4%
Preview Analysis on Global Structural Health Monitoring Market Value Forecast By Region: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/structural-health-monitoring-market
Regional market projections
The global structural health monitoring market is segmented into the seven regions of North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. In terms of revenue share, the North America structural health monitoring market accounted for a major share of the global structural health monitoring market in 2015, reaching a market valuation of US$ 383.6 Mn in 2015. The APEJ structural health monitoring market is expected to witness a comparatively higher growth rate during the forecast period, owing to a wide availability of low-cost sensors. The APEJ market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 268.4 Mn by the end of 2016.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1167
The report features some of the well-known companies operating in the global structural health monitoring market - National Instruments Corporation, Advitam Inc. (Vinci SA), Digitexx Data Systems, Inc., Acellent Technologies, Inc., Strainstall UK Limited (James Fisher & Sons PLC), Nova Metrix LLC, COWI A/S, Geocomp Corporation, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH, and Kinemetrics Inc. These companies are entering into collaborations with hardware and software vendors to improve product quality and enhance service and support levels. Top players are also making strategic investments to increase production capacity and are taking the acquisitions route to expand their market footprint. Top market players are focussing on introducing new testing platforms and mobile-based structural health monitoring platforms to outperform competition.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Optical Encoder Market Segmentation By Output Signal Format - Analog and Digital; BY End User - IT and Telecommunication Industry, Public Sector, Manufacturing Industry; By Application - Healthcare Equipment, Assembly and Robotics Equipment, Consumer Electronics and Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment and Metalworking Equipment: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/optical-encoder-market
- Mechanical Keyboard Market Segmentation By Application - Gaming, Office & Industrial; By Region - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/mechanical-keyboard-market
- Smart Railways Market Segmentation By Device And Component - Rail Sensors, Video Surveillance Cameras, Smart Cards, Network And Connectivity Devices; By Service - Professional, Cloud, Integration And Implementation; By Solution - Passenger Information System, Railway Traffic Management System, Advanced Security Management System, Smart Ticketing System, Rail Operations Management System, Rail Communication And Networking System: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-railways-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics & ICT Market Insights: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/category/electronics-ict
Contact Us 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018, Valley Cottage, NY 10989, United States T: +1-347-918-3531 F: +1-845-579-5705 T (UK): +44 (0) 20-7692-8790 Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Future Market Insights