Sterilization Equipment Market Size to Reach $9.8 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global sterilization equipment market is expected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing number of hospital stays and growing awareness amongst the patient population regarding hospital-acquired infections (HAI) are propelling the market growth at a global level. Sterilization of medical devices is significant in order to prevent the spread of diseases such as AIDS.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150105/723757 )
Furthermore, proper sterilization of medical devices also prevents additional surgeries required to treat infections caused by the use of unsterilized devices, thus reducing cost and life-threatening complications. According to various research studies and statistics, sterilization shows almost 100% effective results with the least rate of contamination in hospitals and other medical institutions.
Browse full research report with TOC on"Sterilization Equipment Market Analysis By Technique (Heat, Low Temperature, Filtration, Radiation, Liquid), By End Use (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Clinical Laboratories), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sterilization-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Heat sterilization technique dominated the overall market in 2015, as it is the most widely used method for the sterilization of maximum medical equipment
- In addition, glassware such as flasks, petri dishes, pipette, burette, and glass syringes are the most compatible with heat sterilization
- Low-temperature sterilization is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period since the technique is used to sterilize heat-sensitive and moisture-sensitive loads with high efficiency as it destroys even the microorganisms
- Hospitals segment occupied the largest share in 2014. The segment is also expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period as most of the medical equipment find its application in hospitals.
- North America dominated the segment with the largest revenue share in 2015 due to greater technological advancement, growing awareness, and highly developed healthcare infrastructure.
- Increasing number of surgical procedures in hospitals is aggressively propelling the demand for sterilization equipment in North America, which is expected to boost the growth in North America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government initiatives, large pool of patient population, and increasing incidence of hospital-acquired infections
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are STERIS plc; Getinge AB, Advanced Sterilization Products Services, Inc.; 3M; Belimed; Cantel Medical; MATACHANA GROUP; Sterigenics International LLC; and TSO3.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Intravenous Iron Drugs Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intravenous-iron-drugs-market
- Foot And Ankle Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/foot-and-ankle-devices-market
- Orthopaedic Bracing Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/orthopaedic-bracing-devices-market
- Trauma Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/trauma-devices-market
Grand View Research has segmented the sterilization equipment market on the basis of technique, end use, and region:
- Heat sterilization
- Low-temperature sterilization
- Filtration sterilization
- Radiation sterilization
- Liquid sterilization
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical devices companies
- Clinical laboratories/research centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: Sterilization Equipment Market: Countering Spread of Infections Amongst Patients
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Contact: Sherry James Corporate Sales Specialist, USA Grand View Research, Inc Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.