Stem Cell Therapies - Global Trends in the Competitive, Technological and R&D Landscape
ALBANY, New York, July 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Researchmoz has released a new market report titled "Global Stem Cell Therapies - Market Size, Shares, Trends, Technological and R&D Landscape". The report provides an in-depth assessment of the current trends in the global stem cell therapy sector with a particular focus on the technological, competitive and R&D landscape. Along extensive secondary research efforts, GBI research conducted a targeted industry survey of experts and key opinion leaders in the stem cell therapies field to gather opinions on the global trends and future commercial prospects of the stem cell therapies market. The findings from the reviewed literature were measured against the results of the industry survey, and internal research, to provide an objective view of the market that is comprehensive in outlook.
Stem cell therapies are one of the largest segments of the regenerative medicine market, even when non-therapeutic applications of stem cells are excluded. This rapidly growing sector offers a number of opportunities to both biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies seeking to diversify away from traditional pharmacological compositions and towards a more therapeutic approach, similar to the successful arrival of targeted biologic therapies before the turn of the century. Stem cell therapy represents a very promising platform for clinical advancements in areas where current pharmacological and surgical treatment options are not effective.
Get free research PDF for more Professional and Technical insights: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=760965
These therapies have been in development for human therapeutic use for many decades and there has been steady progress in clinical research, with a few products having already entered the market. Moreover, information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database shows a diverse range of stem cell therapies currently in development for a wide range of indications, with some of these progressing to the later stages of clinical development. Over 15 therapy areas are being targeted by the stem cell industry in over 1,000 clinical trials, our study shows. Our new report provides multilevel analysis of the R&D landscape including data split by therapy area, stage of development, company and many other insightful and pertinent analytics.
Converting the scientific potential of stem cell technology into real therapeutic value still represents a significant challenge, however. The stem cells field is still surrounded by a wide variety of scientific, technological, legal and ethical challenges, and suitability for commercial usage has been rather slow to attain. If stem cell therapies are to realize their full commercial potential manufacturers will need to adopt novel and comprehensive strategies to overcome these challenges, such as those described in this report.
Research Report with ToC & Free Analysis: http://www.researchmoz.us/stem-cell-therapies-global-trends-in-the-competitive-technological-and-rd-landscape-report.html
Reasons to buy -
- Gain insightful analyses and understanding of market dynamics. This report comprehensively describes and assesses the most pertinent commercial, technological, and innovative aspects of the stem cell therapy market. Obtain an analytical review of the most important factors driving or restraining growth in the stem cell therapy market through our industry survey results, examining the relative importance of these factors. Specific challenges to successful stem cell therapy development and commercialization are therefore explored in detail and the most important drivers of growth, and opportunities in the field, are identified and discussed.
- Assess the stem cells marketed products landscape. Our new study provides an overview of the marketed products landscape in the stem cell therapies market, including product profiles of key marketed products worldwide. Explore the level of commercial viability of different types of adult stem cells over the next decade, through our industry survey results and literature reviews.
- Assess global trends in the stem cells R&D landscape. Examine the pipeline for stem cell therapies split by therapy area and stage of development. A granular assessment of the pipeline is provided across the four major therapy areas for stem cell therapy: immunology, cardiovascular disorders, central nervous system disorders and oncology. Furthermore, our industry survey provides insights on the therapeutic areas with the greatest commercial prospects.
- Stem Cell Research Products - Opportunities, Tools, and Technologies 2016: http://www.researchmoz.us/stem-cell-research-products-opportunities-tools-and-technologies-2016-report.html
- Global Stem Cell Therapies Industry 2016, Trends and Forecast Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-stem-cell-therapies-industry-2016-trends-and-forecast-report-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Contact ResearchMoz Global Pvt, Ltd. State Tower 90 State Street, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research Moz Global