NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Use this report to:
- Analyze the current market dynamicsand evaluate the effect of strategic factors such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation of sleep aids and technologies.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths
- Assess products, trends, new developments and compensation issues.
- Discuss the major stakeholders in each of the regional markets and explain the global drivers, current trends, challenges and regional dynamics of the market.
- The global market for sleep aids and technologies is expected to reach $84.9 billion by 2021 from $66.3 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2016 through 2021.- The mattresses and pillows market is the largest segment, expected to grow from $31.5 billion in 2016 to $35.9 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 2.6% for the period 2016-2021.- The global market for sleep apnea devices is expected to grow from $17.8 billion in 2016 to $27.5 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 9.1% for the period 2016-2021.
Introduction & Scope
INTRODUCTIONSTUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Insomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome (RLS), bruxism, narcolepsy and sleepwalking are all serious sleep disorders that bring about negative health consequences. Often undiagnosed and thus not treated, sleep disorders can not only take a toll on personal health but can also have adverse effects on personal relationships and reduce worker productivity. In examining the steep increase in a variety of sleep disorders, this report will analyze the causes and available treatments for sleep disorder sufferers. This report describes in detail the overall market for sleep aids and then gives an account of the segment revenues.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
This BCC Research study provides the latest highlights in the exciting area of sleep disorders. Research on the working of the human brain in relation to sleep is a fairly
new area, with many new and novel theories. The discovery of new mechanisms and chemicals in the brain has provided expanding avenues for research and development
(R&D) of products that are likely to alter the course of sleep disorders or modify the outcome. This study analyzes the current therapies for sleep disorders and new therapies that are in the pipeline. The report provides the latest information on leading products and R&D initiatives in the area of sleep disorders. Moreover, the report gives an extensive review of the leading firms in this market sector.
SCOPE OF STUDY
This report primarily focuses on the following sleep disorders:- Insomnia.- Sleep apnea.- RLS.- Bruxism.- Narcolepsy.- Sleepwalking.
The report discusses products, trends, new developments and compensation issues that are currently affecting or are likely to affect the market soon. Analyses are
provided for each of the key companies in the major and minor market segments. The sleep aids and diagnostic centers discussed in this report include:
- Over-the-counter (OTC).
- Herbal remedies.
- Sleep laboratories.
- Sleep apnea devices.
- Mattresses and pillows.
All markets are further broken down into specific types of products that are discussed in detail, measuring current and potential market size, identifying current and potentialmarket drivers, detailing the markets from 2015, 2016 and 2021 and assessing the competitors in the market and their respective shares in various market segments.
METHODOLOGY AND INFORMATION SOURCES
Both primary and secondary research methodologies were used in preparing this research report. The information and analysis presented are based on extensive first-hand interviews with primary executives, product managers, clinical specialists and doctors involved in the sleep disorder arena. Background information was obtained from various government, business, medical journal and trade magazine sources. Interviews were also used to confirm and/or adjust market size and market share estimates, as well as to formulate market projections. The segments in this report on mattresses, medications and devices measure retail sales based on industry and trade association reporting, in conjunction with a spectrum of perspectives from industry contacts and personal sources, buttressed by the author's views and expert analysis.Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com US:(339) 368 6001 Intl:+1 339 368 6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sleep-aids-technologies-and-global-markets-300362689.html
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Nocturnal polyuria refers to increased urine output during night, without an associated increase in ...
Nootropics are drugs or substances which improve cognition that are being increasingly used ...
Pterygium or Surfer's eye is described as a proliferative disorder of the ocular surface possibly ...View All