Rexall Celebrates Pharmacist Awareness Month with Launch of #MyRexallPharmacist
– From March 1st through to March 31st, #MyRexallPharmacist invites Canadians to share a positive experience with their Rexall pharmacist for a chance to win a daily $100 Rexall gift card and the Grand Prize of 5,000 AIR MILES ®™ Reward Miles –
– Canadians can share their story on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #MyRexallPharmacist or by visiting myrexallpharmacist.ca –
– Rexall pharmacists play a vital role in improving the health and wellness of Canadians by delivering a variety of important services that go beyond dispensing prescriptions –
To share this release: http://bit.ly/2mEv210
TORONTO, March 1, 2017 /CNW/ - To mark Pharmacist Awareness Month, Rexall is launching its third annual #MyRexallPharmacist campaign. Beginning today (March 1) through to March 31st, Canadians are invited to share a positive experience with their Rexall pharmacist on Facebook*, Instagram* or Twitter* using #MyRexallPharmacist or by visiting http://myrexallpharmacist.ca. By sharing their story, Canadians will have a chance to win a daily $100 Rexall gift card and the Grand Prize of 5,000 AIR MILES®™ Reward Miles (complete rules and regulations are available here).
Rexall pharmacists play a vital role in improving the health and wellness of Canadians by delivering a variety of important services that go beyond dispensing prescriptions. Rexall pharmacists offer an expanded scope of practice that includes adjusting or adapting prescriptions, prescribing for certain minor ailments, prescribing in emergency situations, smoking cessation counselling, administering immunizations, conducting medication reviews, creating care plans, and more.
"Rexall has some of the best pharmacists in the world, and this campaign recognizes the high quality and personalized care they deliver every day in communities around the country," said Mary Kelly, Executive Vice President and Chief Pharmacy, Information Technology Officer. "It also underscores that Rexall pharmacists do much more than just fill prescriptions – they offer a variety of accessible and impactful services that benefit the health and well-being of Canadians."
How to Participate:Throughout the month of March, Canadians are invited to share a positive experience with their Rexall pharmacist:
- By sharing a public* post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using #MyRexallPharmacist
- By visiting myrexallpharmacist.ca
By sharing a #MyRexallPharmacist story, Canadians will have a chance to win:
- A daily $100 Rexall gift card
- The Grand Prize of 5,000 AIR MILES®™ Reward Miles
*Social entries must be set to public viewing on Facebook or posted on a public Instagram or Twitter account. Complete rules and regulations are available here.
About RexallWith a heritage dating back over a century, Rexall/Pharma Plus is a leading drugstore operator with a dynamic history of innovation and growth. Our focus is helping Canadians improve their overall health and wellness with a wide assortment of products and easily accessible, more convenient services. Operating 471 pharmacies across Canada, Rexall's 7,300 employees are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and customer service. Rexall is a member of the Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation. For more information, visit rexall.ca.