DALLAS, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- ReportsnReports Announces it Will Carry Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices,World Market Report in its Store
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/75936-minimally-invasive-surgical-devi ces-world-market.html
(Due to the length of this URL, it may be necessary to copy
Search More Then 75000 Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/
Browse All Reports of Medical Devices Market http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) allows doctors to perform many complicated operations with a short hospital stay. It is a safe, feasible, and patient-friendly method of performing an operation.
The report includes product information, procedure volume data, world demographics; and other general issues affecting the MIS device market. Information is presented as a worldwide overview, with a focus on the US. A market summary includes market analysis by intended use and a competitive analysis of leading providers. Additionally key company profiles are included. The following companies are profiled in this report:
- Aesculap Division - ArthroCare Inc - Boston Scientific Corporation - Conmed Corporation - Covidien Ltd - Given Imaging, Ltd. - Innovative Surgical Inc. - Johnson & Johnson, Inc - Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG - Medtronic, Inc - Olympus Corporation - Smith & Nephew, Plc - Stryker Corporation
The report provides total market sizes in six general surgery areas reflecting revenues earned by all manufacturers in all MIS methods in those areas. Revenues for each therapeutic area. were gathered through both primary and secondary research methods. General surgery areas include:
- Orthopedic MIS Device Market (included in total market size number in this report are arthoscopes, autoclavable laoparoscope, holmium lasers, other devices)
- Neurosurgery MIS Device Market (included in total market size number in this report are neuroendoscopes, bronchoscope, esophoscope, others)
- ENT/Respiratory MIS Device Market (included in total market size number in this report are laryngoscopes, ventriculoscopes, contact lasers, others)
- Cardiovascular MIS Device Market (included in total market size figure are laparoscopes, ablation systems, endoscopes, others)
- Gastrointestinal System MIS Device Market (included in total market size figure are endoscopes, sigmoidoscopes, videoscopes, others)
- Urological and Gynecological MIS Device Market (included in total market size figure are hysteroscopes, cystoscopes, others)
The purpose of this report is to provide understanding of the total current market for all MIS methods for each therapeutic area. In the scope of this report they are considered as competitive methods and are not broken down to specific device segments (for instance 'Gastroinestinal System Devices' will contain a number for all competiting MIS methods in GI, but will not have a specific sigmoidoscope or GI endoscope number.)
Five year forecasts are also provided. As this is a global survey, Revenues are provided for the following regions:
- US - Europe - Rest of World
Procedure volumes are available for the following surgeries for which minimally invasive equipment is utilized:
- Hip Replacement, Pinning, etc. - Knee Repair/Fixation, Procedures - Spinal Fusion/Spinal Hardware Removal - Shoulder Repair/Fixation - Lumbar Laminectomy/ Thoracic-lumbar - Laminectomy/Diskectomy and Lumbar Decompression and Fusion - Craniotomy (all types) - Ventricular-Peritoneal Shunt Insertion/ Removal/Revision - Detether Cord (adult and pediatric) - Ethmoidectomy - Tonsillectomy - Thyroidectomy - Coronary Revascularization - Aortic Valve Replacement or Repair - Cardiac Catheterization - Insertion of Coronary Artery Stent(s) - Appendectomy - Endoscopy with or without biopsy - Cholecystectomy - Inguinal Herniorrhaphy - Hysterectomy (all types) - Prostatectomy
The information for this report was gathered using both primary and secondary research including comprehensive research of secondary sources such as company literature, databases, investment reports, and medical and business journals. Telephone interviews and email correspondence were the primary method of gathering information. For the purpose of this study, Kalorama Information conducted interviews with more than 45 key industry officials, consultants, health care providers, and government personnel. These sources were the primary basis in gathering information specifically relating to revenue and market share data presented in this report. Additional interviews were completed with relevant company representatives including marketing directors, division managers, and product representatives:
All market data pertains to the world market at the manufacturers' level. The base year for data was 2010. Compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) are provided for each region and/or segment covered. Competitive analysis is provided for the year 2010. The forecasted market analysis for was largely based on demographic trends, new developments, and global expansion.
ReportsnReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Contact: Mr. Priyank 7557 Rambler road, Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231 Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106 http://www.reportsnreports.com/ Blog: http://www.salisonline.org/
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Dysthymia or persistent depressive disorder (PDD) is a chronic low mood and self-esteem affecting ...
Vitamin A is an extremely vital vitamin needed for the eyes, skin, hair, immunity and during ...
Blood groups are of four important types determined by the presence or absence of specific ...View All