Reportlinker Adds Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
NEW YORK, March 16 Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
"Muscular dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016" is an essential source of information and analysis on the global muscular dystrophy market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global muscular dystrophy market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global muscular dystrophy sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Annualized global muscular dystrophy revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global muscular dystrophy market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for the future market associated with muscular dystrophy.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global muscular dystrophy market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global muscular dystrophy market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global muscular dystrophy market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc
Santhera Pharmaceuticals AG
Table of Contents
1 Table of contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Global Muscular Dystrophy: Market Characterization 5
2.1 Overview 5
2.2 Muscular Dystrophy Market Size 5
2.3 Muscular Dystrophy Market Forecast and CAGR 6
2.4 Drivers and Barriers for the Muscular Dystrophy Market 7
2.4.1 Drivers for the Muscular Dystrophy Market 8
2.4.2 Barriers for the Muscular Dystrophy Market 8
2.5 Opportunity and Unmet Need 8
2.6 Key Takeaway 9
3 Global Muscular Dystrophy Market: Competitive Assessment 10
3.1 Overview 10
3.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 10
3.3 Product Profile for the Major Marketed Products in the Muscular dystrophy Market 11
3.3.1 Cosrticosteriods 11
3.3.2 Prednisone 11
3.3.3 Deflazacort 12
3.4 Key Takeaway 12
4 Global Muscular Dystrophy Market: Pipeline Assessment 13
4.1 Overview 13
4.2 Strategic Pipeline Assessment 13
4.3 Muscular Dystrophy Market - Promising Drugs under Clinical Development 15
4.4 Molecule Profile for Promising Drugs under Clinical Development 15
4.4.1 Catena/Sovrima (Idebenone) 15
4.4.2 Ataluren (PTC124) 15
4.4.3 IPlex(TM) (Mecasermin Rinfabate) 16
4.5 Muscular Dystrophy Market - Clinical Pipeline by Mechanism of Action 17
4.5.1 Muscular Dystrophy - Phase III Clinical Pipeline 18
4.5.2 Muscular Dystrophy - Phase II Clinical Pipeline 18
4.5.3 Muscular Dystrophy - Phase I Clinical Pipeline 19
4.5.4 Muscular Dystrophy - Preclinical Pipeline 19
4.5.5 Muscular Dystrophy - List of Terminated Clinical Trials 19
4.6 Key Takeaway 20
5 Global Muscular Dystrophy Market: Implications for Future Market Competition 21
6 Global Muscular Dystrophy Syndrome Market: Future Players 22
6.1 Introduction 22
6.2 PTC Therapeutics, Inc 22
6.2.1 Company Overview 22
6.2.2 Business Description 22
6.3 Genzyme Corporation 23
6.3.1 Company Overview 23
6.3.2 Business Description 23
6.4 Santhera Pharmaceuticals AG 24
6.4.1 Company Overview 24
6.4.2 Business Description 24
6.5 Takeda Pharmaceuticals 25
6.5.1 Overview 25
6.5.2 Business Description 25
6.6 Avi Biopharma 25
6.6.1 Company Overview 25
6.6.2 Business Description 26
6.7 Insmed Incorporated 26
6.7.1 Company Overview 26
6.7.2 Business Description 27
7 Muscular Dystrophy Market: Appendix 28
7.1 Definitions 28
7.2 Acronyms 28
7.3 Research Methodology 29
7.3.1 Coverage 29
7.3.2 Secondary Research 30
7.3.3 Forecasting 30
7.3.4 Primary Research 33
7.3.5 Expert Panels 33
7.4 Contact Us 33
7.5 Disclaimer 33
List of Tables
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Muscular Dystrophy, Global, Historical Revenue ($m), 2001-2009 6
Table 2: Muscular Dystrophy, Global, Forecasted Revenue ($m), 2009-2016 7
Table 3: Major Marketed Products Comparison in Muscular Dystrophy Market, 2010 12
Table 4: Muscular Dystrophy Syndrome - Most Promising Drugs Under Clinical Development, 2010 15
Table 5: Muscular Dystrophy - Phase III Clinical Pipeline, 2010 18
Table 6 Muscular Dystrophy- Phase II Clinical Pipeline, 2010 18
Table 7 Muscular Dystrophy - Phase I Clinical Pipeline, 2010 19
Table 8: Muscular Dystrophy- Preclinical Pipeline, 2010 19
Table 9: Muscular Dystrophy - List of Terminated Clinical Trials, 2010 19
Table 10: PTC Therapeutics - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 22
Table 11: Genzyme Corporation - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 24
Table 12: Santhera Pharmaceuticals - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 25
Table 13: Takeda Pharmaceuticals - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 25
Table 14: Avi Biopharma - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 26
Table 15: Insmed Incorporated - Muscular Dystrophy Pipeline Product Portfolio, 2010 27
List of Figures
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Muscular Dystrophy, Global, Historical Revenue ($m), 2001-2009 6
Figure 2: Muscular Dystrophy, Global, Forecasted Revenue ($m), 2009-2016 7
Figure 3: Opportunity and Unmet Need in the Muscular Dystrophy Market, 2010 9
Figure 4: Strategic Competitor Assessment, 2010 10
Figure 5: Pipeline Products by Phase of Development, 2010 13
Figure 6: Technology Trends Analytics Frame Work, 2010 14
Figure 7: Technology Trends Analytics Frame Work - Description, 2010 14
Figure 8: Muscular Dystrophy Market - Clinical Pipeline by Mechanism of Action, 2010 17
Figure 9: Muscular Dystrophy Market - Clinical Pipeline by Phase of Development, 2010 17
Figure 10: Implications for Future Market Competition in the Muscular Dystrophy Market, 2010 21
Figure 11: Muscular Dystrophy Market - Clinical Pipeline by Company, 2010 22
Figure 12: GlobalData Methodology 29
Figure 11: GlobalData Market Forecasting Model 32
To order this report:
Pharmaceutical Industry: Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
More Market Research Report
Check our Company Profile, SWOT and Revenue Analysis!
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626
You May Also Like